October already!?

 It feels like it was only a couple of months ago it was February and I was rediscovering this place and vowing to bring back vlogging this decade! I managed to get 7 done if you include this one. I guess that averages 1 a month for more than a year, so I guess we can call it a success? 

It's unfortunate, the 2 online things that give me the most enjoyment right now, this and BlueSky, have the LOWEST engagement. It's a double edge sward, it's nice to not be sucked in and addicted, but it's also discouraging when NO one sees or engages with anything. 

Hobbies update? None. We're into the 10th month of the year, and I've had a lot of great time with family, and done a lot of fun things overall, but as of this writing I haven't gone on a single fun drive this year. I have gone on 3 bike rides this year. As sad as that number sounds, it's 3 more than I had last year, so I'll take it! And the year isn't over! Come on 5!! There has been lots on the beer and bourbon front, that's basically the only hobby I can keep alive right now. And even with that, there hasn't been a ton of variety, just quantity. I'm also in peak drinking season right now. I was just telling someone, between September and January is when I drink the most. It's a perfect storm, you have temps getting colder, days getting shorter, holiday seasons approaching, and LOTS of great seasonal beers coming out! I don't care what people say, I love all of the pumpkin beers! 

How many more blogs do you think will be completed before the end of the year? If we get one more, maybe a holiday check in, I'd call it success! 

Popular posts from this blog

Cars, Memories, and Experiences

Welcome to a new decade!

Coors Banquet, new decade, same shit